1. Register your application online and book an appointment with the Visa Section at the Application Portal Norway
The reference person in Norway may register online on behalf of the applicant.
2. Check the Embassy’s webpage for detailed information regarding supporting documents: http://www.norway.org.zw/Embassy/visas/visas/
3. The day of your appointment with the Embassy, bring original supporting documents + a set of copies. Copies must be A4 size and in perfect condition with no staples or stickers. Originals will be returned to you and the copies filed in the visa section. The only original to be kept in the Embassy is the guarantee form signed by the reference. Applicants who fail to bring the necessary documents and copies of all supporting documents will be asked to book a new appointment. The day of appointment you will have a brief interview with the visa section and biometric data will be taken.
4. The Embassy scans your application and sends it electronically to the Immigration Authorities (UDI) in Norway.
Instruction on how to register online:
• Go to https://selfservice.udi.no and click on register new user.
• Fill in the necessary boxes; username-password-first name-email-confirm email.
• An email will be sent to the address provided. Open email and click on the site given to activate your account.
• Go to application portal, on the left hand side enter your user name and password and click on log on.
• You will be shown the first available appointment at the Embassy.
• Choose type of application, i.e. visa / family reunification / education and fill in the application.
• An e-mail confirmation will be sent you when your application has been submitted.
• Print the cover available on the summary page and bring it to the Embassy with your supporting documents.
• After completion of the registration, you will be asked to book an appointment. Choose month, day and hour.
• Print the receipt of confirmed time and bring it with you on the day of your appointment.
• Close all tabs and log out of the program.